Australia’s leading consumer review and rewards website homeheaven, today announced the winners of the inaugural homeheaven Home Awards.
Thousands of votes were submitted in the quest to find consumers’ most loved and effective products for the home, from FMCG to furniture and whitegoods. The winning products represent those preferred and used in homes across the country.
Commenting on the results, Kellie Connolly, Editor of homeheaven said, “We’re thrilled to announce the winners of the inaugural annual homeheaven Home Awards. The winners list will act as a valuable reference point for anyone looking for the absolute best products to be buying for their home.”
The homeheaven Home Awards confirms the products Australian households simply can’t live without, and encompasses a range of price points and brands, from Dettol to Dyson.
Connolly added, “The awards are about recognising and rewarding products that are indispensable to Australian households.”
There are 47 winning products across eight major categories, chosen from 235 nominees. Voting was open to all Australians who visited homeheaven.com.au and submitted votes for products across all categories.
- Dishwashing Liquid: Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid Original Fresh
- Liquid Detergent: Cold Power Regular Liquid
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso CitiZ Breville
- Candle: Circa Home Jasmine and Magnolia Classic Candle
- Air Freshener: Dettol Glen 20 Fabric Mist Morning Dew
- Baking Product: McKenzie’s Baking Powder
- Pantry Staple: Ardmona Chopped Australian Vine Ripened Tomatoes
Australians are now encouraged to join the conversation and express their opinions on the winners using the hashtag #hhHomeAwards.
To see a full list of winners across all categories, visit www.homeheaven.com.au